BOMControl Overview Class Recording
This class is intended for users who are seeing and using BOMControl for the first time. This video shows the interface layout and navigation features of BOMControl. After watching, new users will be able to edit their personal settings, access BOMControl contextual help, and understand what data goes in each world in BOMControl. Users will also be able to quickly identify the Object bar in any world, use views and subviews to complete tasks, and understand revision terminology in BOMControl. The video also shows the lifecycle diagram for Items, Requests, and Changes, and how to use the dashboard and object commands to get work done despite interruptions.
- Viewing PDX Files from BOMControl (2:45 min) NEW!
- Managing your Actions and Notifications (3:59 min)
- Search for Items in Arena (3:24 min)
- BOMControl Interface Overview (5:31 min)
- Common Outputs from BOMControl (2:10 min)
- BOMControl Overview (1:41 min)
- Displaying an Item Image (1:30 min)