Additional Configuration Views Class Recording
Configuration of BOMControl begins with the most important piece of business information: product data. Once customers are successfully managing their Item record, many move on to set up Change and Supply Chain Management. When those core areas are ready for users, Account Administrators can also configure other optional, but powerful, areas of BOMControl: Project Collaboration, Compliance, Reporting and Integrations. This video demonstrates how to access and configure these additional areas of functionality. After watching this video, Account Administrators will know how to take advantage of additional BOMControl modules - some of which your company may already have, but not be using yet!
- Configuring Custom Item Lifecycle Phases (1:53 min) NEW!
- Implementing Advanced User Privileges (1:07 min) NEW!
- Running Shared Reports (2:12 min)
- Search for Items in Arena (3:24 min)
- Default Compliance Requirements per Category (2:24 min)
- Account & Workspaces Configuration Class Recording (35:40 min)
- Request and Change Configuration Class Recording (80:14 min)
- Attributes, Categories and Items Configuration Class Recording (117:59 min)
- Administrator Checklist for the Arena Summer ’11 Release
- Tips & Hints for Searching
- Tips & Hints for Passwords
- Tips & Hints for Sharing Items with Suppliers
- Tips & Hints for Creating New Items
- Tips & Hints for Compliance Management
- Tips & Hints for Categorization: Admins Only
- Use a Multi-Line Text Field Attribute to Simulate Multi-Select