Adding an Approval Role
Approval roles are configured by Account Administrators as the first step in setting up a complete approval process in BOMControl. This video shows how to create an approval role by choosing eligible Partners and Employees from a prefiltered list. After watching this video, users will understand how to set up their own approval roles, and why approval roles are a powerful part of Change Management in BOMControl.
- BOMs Overview (3:05 min)
- Viewing BOM Redlines (1:47 min)
- Reviewing a Change (7:05 min) NEW!
- Managing your Actions and Notifications (3:59 min)
- Approving a Change (2:02 min)
- Search for Items in Arena (3:24 min) NEW!
- Default Compliance Requirements per Category (2:24 min)
- BOM Notes on Redlines (1:05 min)
- Checklist: Creating a Change
- Administrator Checklist for the Arena Summer ’11 Release
- Tips & Hints for Searching
- Tips & Hints for Passwords
- Tips & Hints for Sharing Items with Suppliers
- Tips & Hints for Creating New Items
- Tips & Hints for Compliance Management
- Tips & Hints for Categorization: Admins Only