Arena makes it easy for companies, both big and small, to build better products. Our sales team is looking for a solution consultant to help us show new and existing customers all the ways our software can improve their lives. We like to keep our demonstrations simple and our solution obvious so we put a huge premium on straight, honest and informed talk.
We’re looking for someone who has the desire to learn and can come up to speed quickly on the design and manufacturing process—things like bill of materials management and change control—this person must have verbal finesse to clearly explain these concepts to people who may not be familiar with software solutions for these functions.
We are a successful 12-year-old business that still has the nimble instincts of a start-up. We take care to represent our solution with both enthusiasm and transparency in the marketplace, so our customer’s success breeds our own success. Come be a part of our highly collaborative and fast-paced team and help us spread the word for how Arena can help with numerous business challenges. We think you’ll love our energetic, team-based culture, and we promise that you’ll never run out of interesting customers to talk with.
Specifically, as a Solution Consultant you’ll be responsible for supporting the Arena sales team in all manners technical. Discussions with prospects and demonstrations of our technical capabilities are just some of the areas you’ll be involved in. We like to do things a bit differently at Arena, so don’t be surprised if you find yourself exploring new ways to make our technical value clear to our potential new customers!
- Work closely with sales personnel to resolve advanced-level issues associated with pre-sales activities.
- Provide technical assistance to sales in leveraging the latest Arena technology by articulating and demonstrating collaborative product development processes.
- Deliver standard Arena presentations and engage customers in discussions to determine how the technology can be used to solve product development problems.
- Identify and articulate how the customer’s process can be best implemented with Arena’s cloud solution.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Arena applications, modules, and features.
- Provide input for the Arena Customer Success Team in order to plan the requirements and high-level schedule for an implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills for technical as well as executive audiences.
- Friendly, detail oriented, thorough, savvy with new technologies, and can learn new software applications quickly.
- Experience in cloud based software sales preferred.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual dedicated to driving revenue as a member of the sales team.
- Two or more years experience in technical role preferred (technical support, solution consulting, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree required. BS in Computer Science or Engineering a plus.
How to apply
Please email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com, with the subject line: Solution Consultant.